Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 21-Feb 09, 3:06 AM) Name: - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Feb, 2009 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen - Page 2

Name: Minnesota

Comments: Vicariously, doesn't everyone who is posting here wish they could have been sitting in the classroom. And as for the "outrage" I sincerely doubt that the kid hasn't already seen worse on the Internet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen
A Friend

Teen Whips School To Mistakenly Stripper

No matter how you look at it is was a mistake made by the company. I think that the company should return the money paid for the gorilla gram. I am sure that this company will not be in business long if it keeps making these types of mistakes.

21st Feb, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 21-Feb 09, 3:06 AM)
Name: Minnesota

Comments: Vicariously, doesn't everyone who is posting here wish they could have been sitting in the classroom. And as for the "outrage" I sincerely doubt that the kid hasn't already seen worse on the Internet.

I would have to say NO! to that one.

I re-read all the comments and realize now that it was a mistake--I thought at first the mother ordered that and couldn't see how that made her a responsible adult. I now understand that it was a mixup. I still don't think it should be legal to send a stripper to the school and it shouldn't have been an issue-but there is a lot of moral issues that are okay in today's world.

I also think there is a big difference between seeing some pics on the internet and having it happen in person. You can think I am delusional but I also think that not every teen (or man for that matter) would be comfortable with that happening.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,