Single Word Change In Book Of Mormon Speaks Volume - Page 3 of 3

Name: Truthseer Country: Title: single word - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 11th Aug, 2013 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
The LDS Church has changed a single word in its introduction to the Book of Mormon, a change observers say has serious implications for commonly held LDS beliefs about the ancestry of American Indians
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2013 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Single Word Change In Book Of Mormon Speaks Volume - Page 3

"The word is 'sword,' but (scribe) Oliver (Cowdery) misread it," Skousen said during the last lecture on March 19. "It was mis-copied by him as 'word.' "

Skousen explained how he was able to view the original copy of this section in order to determine the possible misreading. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2013 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Volume Speaks Mormon Book Change Word Single

Name: Truthseer

Title: single word change

Comments: Science today can take DNA and trace ancestry back to a remote village in the European Dark Ages (A friend showed this to me).

The last time I heard North American "Indians" DNA showed Mongolian ancestry only. I would think that Hebrew genes would have been a real eye-opener.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Single Word Change In Book Of Mormon Speaks Volume

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,