Love Vs. Hatred - Page 2 of 2

I do not believe it is as simple as math. - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th May, 2008 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
13th Mar, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Love Vs. Hatred - Page 2

KNtoran, your take is not giving Love her full credit in my view. For instance you can only hate so much and then tire from it because it is exhausting. Hate can have an end, for instance you may hate your enemy and then kill him and then that is it. Love surpasses any bounds or restraints. With love it is like food, you do not tire from it and you do not have to be in a rage to feel it. In fact you can feel love when simply being at rest or in very hard work or service. I believe it is a perception of what you believe love is really.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Love Vs. Hatred
A Friend

Hatred Vs Love

This can be explained by some elementary mathematics. A positive and a negative=a negative.Hatred is always more powerful than love( being the negative of the two opposites) but being the negative, it will always turn upon itself (2 negatives make a positive). However when faced off the negative will always win even though it still allows for it's opposite

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Love Vs. Hatred
A Friend

Love Vs. Hatred Health & Special Psychology

I do not believe it is as simple as math. Granted math can have a say but it is more than that. Hate will not always prevail over love.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Love Vs. Hatred

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,