Adopting A Feral Child

Adopting Feral Child - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2007 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Adopting A Feral Child
9th Nov, 2007 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Adopting A Feral Child

Adopting A Feral Child

Do you think you could adopt and raise a Feral Child? An example would be Oxana Malaya, a girl that was abused by her parents and put outside to sleep in a kennel with the dogs for years, eventually she began to speak, walk and bark like a dog naturally.

Adopting A Feral Child
Adopting A Feral Child (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Child Feral Adopting

For this example, I don't think that you would ever be able to correct the behavior patterns in this girl. Although it's not the children's fault, the behavior can be very, very trying. I don't know whether a child in this position would ever be adopted out, due to the issues surrounding how they have spent years of their upbringing.

In answer to the question though, it would depend on how feral the child was. I would put my own two children that we adopted as semi-feral and their behavior is very difficult. I can't go into the issues surrounding them personally but abuse, neglect, years of being starved all in turn makes them take on issues of not being able to cope with 'normal life issues'.Even right down to drinking water even when water is supplied there is a need to throw as much down their necks as they possibly can (psycologically linked with the fear of not knowing whether the supply of water will ever run out)

If I thought there was no chance in life for this child if I didn't adopt them, then yes I would step forward because my own personal belief is that every child should be able to be offered a family life, regardless of their background, race, culture or religion.

I think whoever was going to step forward though would have a lifelong struggle of emotions and trying times ahead of them, as raising a child with such issues is not going to be easy in any way, shape or form!

11th Nov, 2007 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Adopting A Feral Child Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I do not think I could handle it. Oxana was rescued at around the age of five I believe and it was only until she was 13 did she get a normal home to go to (based on memory).

> TOPIC: Adopting A Feral Child

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,