Arcade Crusades

Arcade Crusades - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 18th Aug, 2006 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Arcade Crusades
A Friend

Arcade Crusades

Welcome to the first Arcade Crusade thread!

This crusade is to rip down the from the arcade throne of tyrrany, JB@Trinidad whose tyrannical reign as arcade champion must come to an end! Place your name and reason here to join to crusade against JB in 2006!

Don't let tyranny keep foot hold in our arcade! Let us take it back by force in 2006!

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2005 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Crusades Arcade

I announce my presence here to join this noble cause of bringing this tyrant to his knees. We have long enough let him reign and force upon us his every whim. By every FP acquired by me I pledge myself to this crusade.

1st Jan, 2005 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Arcade Crusades Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I am literally sick of listening to JB's rants and jokes about how good he is in the Arcade so as Chief Moderator and wife of the Architect let me join this crusade and say: "JB your reign will be over at any time".

1st Jan, 2005 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Crusades Arcade

stop.gif' /><!--endemo--> Oh please, you people should be ashamed of yourselves and here is why: <br /> <br />1. You start a thread to bring me down when I am already retired and said I will not participate in the Arcade for 2006 <br /> <br />2. It takes a <b>united</b> effort to bring me down? Oh well, I guess that speaks truth about my many crowns. <br /> <br />Best wishes to whomever can take over the position of Champ and most importantly: <b>hold on to it!</b> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2006 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Arcade Crusades
A Friend

Crusades Arcade

You are just silly in your rants. I wasn't actively defending my title when it was taken from me, but that didn't stop you from heckling me. And then there was the claim that I didn't have it as long as anyone and was barely an arcade champion. But I showed that my crusade worked, because I can simply take back my crown when it suits me, like now! I am the champion again, and have just stopped playing again to save up FP again. Eventually someone will over come me again while I'm not playing. But, when I feel like it again, I will just take back my crown when I see fit as I do! My crusade simply established me as a perpetual champion, coming and going as I choose.

16th Aug, 2006 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Arcade Crusades

Eventually someone will over come me again while I'm not playing.

You are pathetic laugh.gif You always talk big saying how great you are and then the next sentence is a lame excuse on why you cannot keep the title long enough. *sigh*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Arcade Crusades
A Friend

Arcade Crusades

Nice, but I just gave you the opportunity and crevice to get your title back. Please, not all of us like playing in the arcade enough to consistently defend our title. I just get the itch now and again.

> TOPIC: Arcade Crusades

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,