Japanese Learns English

Japanese Learns English - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Nov, 2007 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - The weirdest language training video I have ever seen - no disrespect to the Japanese, but this one had me laughing a lot.
11th Nov, 2007 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Japanese Learns English

Japanese Learns English

This has to be one of the weirdest Language training videos I have seen. A woman (Japanese) is in an English speaking country. She is being robbed. This video is supposed to train her what to say, but there is more... you will see what I mean... make sure to get your leotards ready.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2007 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

English Learns Japanese

Yepper, that is definitely Japanese. Nice to see that they are training the populus well to work out and get "robbed by 2 men"! While it was nice to live there, I can honestly say that it is one of the more odd cultures that I have ever been in... What on earth was that guy doing with his bandana drawn around his nose? I mean, he looked bald...not like the scarf was going to be needed to hold his hair down. I guess that is unless the girl starts doing some of the arobic moves on the two robbers!

12th Nov, 2007 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Japanese Learns English UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

What about the guy with glasses? He looked more like a computer geek than a robber. What makes their culture the way it is anyway? I mean how could you mix up an exercise video with being robbed? Maybe it is their insensitivity to aggression? I say that because I heard blood and gore in the media is actually sought after.

> TOPIC: Japanese Learns English

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,