Mormons And 9/11

Mormons 9/11 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Sep, 2011 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Missionaries 9/11 - September 11th
12th Nov, 2007 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Mormons And 9/11

I came across this recently although its old it said that the missionaries were supposed to have a conference in the WTC but none of them attended because of all kinds of paranormal occurrences, isn't that far out?

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2007 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Mormons

I read a report about it after 9/11 and it was confirmed as an "hoax".

12th Nov, 2007 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Mormons And 9/11 Studies Doctrine Mormon

I also remember reading about it being a hoax. It kind of made me sad that someone would take that event and try to make it a "miracle" by saying those things about the LDS missionaries. I can't seem to find the reference of it being a hoax but know for sure that I did read it in at least two different forms.

13th Nov, 2007 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Mormons

Yeah that one is an urban legend. There are a few of them maybe I will post some.

14th Nov, 2007 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Mormons

OK now I feel stupid. Why do people send out these things dont they have anything better to do? We should make like a collection of these hoaxes here so no one is fooled.

17th Nov, 2007 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Mormons And 9/11

No need to feel stupid. You can call this one a learning experience and take the next miraculous email you get with a grain of salt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2011 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons 9/11

President Monson, Other Religious Leaders Share Thoughts on 9/11 Anniversary

As the United States commemorates the 10th anniversary of 9/11, The Washington Post has invited notable religious leaders from a diversity of faiths to pen their thoughts about that defining moment for America and the world a decade later. Thomas S. Monson, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is among those distinguished world faith leaders whose comments appear in the Post's "On Faith" forum this week. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Mormons And 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,