Houghs - The Blond Osmonds - Page 2 of 4

Whatever happened to this racy couple anyways? - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Jul, 2009 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Video Available Video - Dancing with the Stars
28th Apr, 2009 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Houghs - The Blond Osmonds - Page 2

My goodness, every time I see her and her boyfriend performing I wonder if she truly realizes that all the choreographic moves that SHE creates are way over the top (sexualized). I mean, come on! Her body was rubbing against his private parts so many times and viceversa. Whether they're dancing the cha cha cha, tango, you name it....there is always a lot, and I mean A LOT of these type of moves. I have seen other dancers but Julianne and Chuck beat them for miles. Just imagine they're practicing this for HOURS at that time, EVERY SINGLE day....Wow.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2009 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Osmonds Blond - Houghs

You mean, you like this girl because she appears to be "innocent" but she is not so?

I didn't say I liked her per say, just that I thought she was attractive.
There is a difference.

But yes, sweet mixed with intrigue has always been something that I like (Thus my marriage to Pianomom)

Fortunately my wife and I communicate everything, She thought Jason Taylor (the football player) last year was pretty handsome and a good dancer.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that just because a Woman is a Mormon, doesn't mean that she shouldn't be a sexual being (within marriage) also, but definitely tempered with modesty and decorum.

Though in Julianne's case it may be a little to out there. I am not sure what my opinion is on Dancing and what they should wear or how they should dance. I can't imagine a good Tango being done without close physical contact (I love a good Tango).

Rather off topic, but...

I never vote on these things, but I like the dance styles of Melissa Rycroft (former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and Bachelor fame).

I prefer "So you think you can dance" to Dancing with the Stars.

29th Apr, 2009 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Houghs - The Blond Osmonds Studies Doctrine Mormon

Julianne's boyfriend just said something to her to the effect of... I don't know if you plan to wear less as the show goes on but it certainly is working. She then chuckles and has a big smile. I have to wonder what she is thinking or NOT thinking. I also hope she does not continue to mention her strong Mormon beliefs and embarrass herself. Given, no one is perfect, however flaunting skin and then trying to make 'Mormon moments' may not quite be so effective. In other words, do what you want and keep references to the Church out of there!

30th Apr, 2009 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Osmonds Blond - Houghs

Well, there will be no more need of that JB since they were voted off last night despite not being the couple with the least points. I guess people got tired of them?

30th Apr, 2009 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Osmonds Blond - Houghs

When I saw them voted off, after supposedly sizzling dance routines a couple of weeks before, the first thought that came to mind is that she lost all the Mormon votes.

27th May, 2009 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Houghs - The Blond Osmonds

After the show infamous video where they show him holding one of Julianne's breasts, he apologized to Julianne's father saying "he didn't mean for Dancing With the Stars to turn into Dirty Dancing". According to him it was an accident and neither him or Julianne noticed it until they saw a YouTube video.

Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2009 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Houghs - Blond Osmonds - Page 2

I mean these two really need to get married or else, I saw them dancing before and its like wow so much steam going on and the way she dresses is not church standards.

8th Jul, 2009 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Houghs - Blond Osmonds Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

Whatever happened to this racy couple anyways? Did they continue the Glenn Beck tradition where he wanted sex and she said no you have to convert first and become religious?

Houghs - The Blond Osmonds
Houghs - The Blond Osmonds (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Houghs - The Blond Osmonds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,