Girl To Have Arm Taken Off Back

Girl Arm Back - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Nov, 2007 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Nov, 2007 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

We recently saw the case of an Indian girl with extra limbs, now this is a Chinese girl that has a growing arm on her back:

A GIRL in China is scheduled to undergo a lengthy four-stage operation to remove a "spare" arm growing from her back.

Ren Xin, 11, will have the extra limb removed by surgeons in Beijing next week.

Chinese media has reportedly quoted doctors as saying that there had been less than 20 cases of similar conditions reported around the nation.

But in a similar case earlier this month, doctors in India successfully removed four "extra" limbs  from two-year-old Lakshmi, making headlines worldwide.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2007 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Back Taken Arm To Girl

It is nice to see these children getting the help they need so that they they may live a healthier life. It is hard to fully comprehend the burden their parents and themselves carry.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2007 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Girl To Have Arm Taken Off Back Health & Special Psychology

I find it interesting that they Chinese say there have been less than 20 cases nation wide. That still seems a little high to me. Twenty people grew extra limbs? Sounds like genetic defect gone crazy to me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
LDS_forever: Offensive joke removed. Kon, come on you know better than that. It may seem innocent to you but I do not think it is funny for this girl or her family or any person in that situation.

> TOPIC: Girl To Have Arm Taken Off Back

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,