Meredith Kercher - Page 5 of 8

Yes I agree with you on that. It looks very - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Killed because she did not want to participate in a violent orgy - Amanda Knox convicted
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher
A Friend

Meredith Kercher - Page 5

Next up for them are the wrongful death lawsuits that I feel will be brought on by her family now.

The thing that gets me is that there was no fingerprints of Ms. Knox in the apartment when fingerprints were taken. That is very interesting.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2009 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

Well according to this story, she is luckily going back to her cell that she has been in for the last 2 years. On the other hand, he is going into solitary confinement in the sex offender wing of a different prison. What it does say is that with good behaviour, she could get out in 15 years. I would think he probably has the same option with good behaviour. Also, the appeal would likely be held in the 2nd half of next year.

Source 6

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

6th Dec, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher History & Civil Business Politics

Apparently, Mrs. Clinton will study the case and possibly get involved:

international QUOTE
WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday she hasn't had a chance to look into the case of the American college student in Italy who was found guilty of murdering her British roommate.

Amanda Knox of Seattle was sentenced Friday to 26 years in prison after a yearlong trial. Her co-defendant and former boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, was sentenced to 25 years.

Knox's family insists she's innocent of murdering Meredith Kercher in November 2007. They described the case as character assassination. They plan to appeal.

Sen. Maria Cantwell, a Democrat from Washington state, has said she plans to bring her concerns to Clinton, and has already approached the Italian embassy in Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Ambassador in Rome.

"I am saddened by the verdict and I have serious questions about the Italian justice system and whether anti-Americanism tainted this trial," Cantwell said in a statement on Friday.

"The prosecution did not present enough evidence for an impartial jury to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that Ms. Knox was guilty. Italian jurors were not sequestered and were allowed to view highly negative news coverage about Ms. Knox. Other flaws in the Italian justice system on display in this case included the harsh treatment of Ms. Knox following her arrest; negligent handling of evidence by investigators; and pending charges of misconduct against one of the prosecutors stemming from another murder trial," Cantwell said...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Dec, 2009 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Kercher Meredith

Well, her bloody footprints of a room she claimed not to have been in coupled with her multiple changing stories of where she was and what she did know put her in a bad light. I would agree that maybe a US jury might stretch the meaning of reasonable doubt, but I do think that if this were are jury in the US...the case wouldnt be that big of a deal and she would be found guilty as well (her foreign status and sex made her a celeb in Italy...wouldnt work here in the US). I think they got the right people, but we may never know exactly how she was killed and that doesnt really matter.

I wouldnt hold my breath on Clinton doing anything. If they were going to get involved, they already would have done it. The US doesnt like other countries complaining about foreigners going through our judicial system and we respect other countries rights as well. A few years back an American kid in Singapore got caned for vandalism. The government did plead on his behalf, but the end result was the sentence was reduced from 6 to 4 strokes of the cane. The US government was in on this throughout the case. With Knox, as Clinton said...she "has been busy" and no one in the US government wasnt to get involved with this case.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 7th Dec, 2009 - 4:55am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

11th Jun, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

Luciano Aviello is saying that his brother commited the murder of Meredith Kercher and he can prove it.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher
A Friend

Meredith Kercher

Why is he saying that now instead of saying before the trial started? I think he is just desperate and wanting to get out of prison. I hope those that were found guilty spend more than 15 years in prison.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 5

Well get this he is claiming that he wrote a letter but no one took him on. It just looks so desperate to me.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher
A Friend

Meredith Kercher Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Yes I agree with you on that. It looks very suspicious that this letter suddenly appears. I wonder if anyone will take him serious.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Meredith Kercher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,