Farmer Hacks Off Arm With Knife

Farmer Hacks Arm Knife - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th Nov, 2007 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A farmer from Kershaw County, South Carolina, cut off his own arm after it got stuck in a piece of equipment
25th Nov, 2007 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Wow, it must have been very hard to take a decision like that. I hope he recovers soon from his injuries.

The nightmare for Sampson Parker began when he noticed a pice of cornstalk stuck in a farm machine. When he tried to release the cornstalk, his hand got stuck in the machine.

After about an hour of being trapped, with no response to his calls for help, Parker's arm became numb. He reached for his John Deere pocket knife and started cutting his fingers.

According to the report, shortly after Parker began his dramatic rescue, a fire broke out. He then did the only thing he could to save his life-sacrifice his right arm.

With little-to-no time to spare, Parker went straight for his arm, cutting away from the bone as fast as he could. Once he severed his arm from his body, he managed to drive himself to a road where a firefighter helped him with the injury.

"My skin was melting. It was dripping off my arm like plastic, plastic melting. I realized I was in trouble," Parker told WYFF4.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Sep 24 18:22:28 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I was hoping for more on farmer hacks off arm with knife need more info briskly so as to find farmer hacks off arm intensively or move ahead with discussion.

> TOPIC: Farmer Hacks Off Arm With Knife

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,