Hugh Elliott Quotes

Hugh Elliott Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2014 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hugh Elliott One Line Quotes
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2014 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Hugh Elliott Quotes

Hugh Elliott Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Hugh Elliott:

"You can call it the 'Perfect Moment' when the universe aligns and the music in your head actually matches the music outside and all is well."

"You can always tell you're in trouble when the good option involves a prosthetic leg."

"You thought I was writing The Truth? Honey, I don't even know what The Truth means."

"When a miracle happens, even if not to you, its nature is to naturally expand. You can almost feel the warmth on your face."

"Personally I think birthdays and anniversaries are like menstrual cramps, a regular pain in the ass that's somehow connected to birth."

"Share your M&Ms. There are bags and bags of them all over the place. If you give them one of yours, even one of the green ones, you will not be lacking. Honust Injun. Now apply this to Time, Concern, Touch, Interest and Being Vulnerable."

"Miracles: You do not have to look for them. They are there, 24 7, beaming like radio waves all around you. Put up the antenna, turn up the volume snap... crackle... this ju"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Hugh Elliott?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Sep 22 11:39:29 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Hugh Elliott Quotes

Add Comment
I think hugh elliott quotes has to be expounded speedily to and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Hugh Elliott Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,