Richard Feynman Quotes

Richard Feynman Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jan, 2014 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Richard Feynman One Line Quotes
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2014 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Richard Feynman Quotes

Richard Feynman Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Richard Feynman:

"I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy."

"I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there."

"The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to."

"There is no harm in doubt and scepticism, for it is through these that new discoveries are made."

"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing that's what counts. I learned very early the differ"

"We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and p"

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Richard Feynman?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Wed Oct 23 23:25:54 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Richard Feynman Quotes

Add Comment
More opinions appreciated on richard feynman quotes needs more feedback ASAP how understanding or move ahead with discussion.

> TOPIC: Richard Feynman Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,