Dubai Artificial Islands

Dubai Artificial Islands - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Dec, 2007 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

In the shape of a palm and the world
30th Nov, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Dubai Artificial Islands

Dubai Artificial Islands

This is the biggest mega undertaking I have ever seen. Just imagine, the Prince of Dubai ordered the creation of artificial islands in the middle of the sea and it was done! Anyone here ever saw the documentary about this?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Dubai Artificial Islands
A Friend

Islands Artificial Dubai

I haven't seen a documentary, but I have seen pictures and video of their creation! Its magnificent! They are in easily noticeable shapes like a palm tree. It is expensive to get a hotel their and expensive to buy a condo their as well. And they aren't actually islands, they are peninsula's. If you have google earth and know where to look, you can see them. they are really something.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Dubai Artificial Islands History & Civil Business Politics

If they are not islands then why are they advertised as such? Maybe you are thinking about only the palm creations, but there is more:

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Dubai Artificial Islands
A Friend

Islands Artificial Dubai

Oh yes, I see now. I didn't see 'The World' or read about the new site being set aside for the future. My bad, consider my correction redirected at myself! According to the stats, the environmental costs of these creations are really low as well.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Islands Artificial Dubai

Okay, I will consider you corrected. laugh.gif

Before the houses on the first Palm were completed they were all sold with the cheapest going for US$1,000,000.00. Beckham and other celebrities have also bought them.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Dubai Artificial Islands
A Friend

Dubai Artificial Islands

Hey JB, its only a cool million, want to split the difference and "time share"? I'm sure we could stretch it between the two of us. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2007 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Dubai Artificial Islands

I would go along with it, but I do not like traveling much and Dubai seems too far away for my Real Estate. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Dubai Artificial Islands

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,