Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

Mahatma Gandhi Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jan, 2014 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mahatma Gandhi One Line Quotes
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2014 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Mahatma Gandhi:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?"

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary."

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"One needs to be slow to form convictions, but once formed they must be defended against the heaviest odds."

"I want freedom for the full expression of my personality."

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."

"I cannot teach you violence, as I "

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Mahatma Gandhi?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Oct 24 2:14:28 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

Add Comment
I want to know more mahatma gandhi quotes should have been analyzed actively how conceive to get the facts.

> TOPIC: Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,