Mother Killed 2 In Store Bathroom

Mother Killed 2 Store Bathroom - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Nov, 2007 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Nov, 2007 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Mother Killed 2 In Store Bathroom

They were just babies! This makes me sick to think about--you wonder if a SANE person could do this? I mean the whole thing is bizaare--especially the place. There seems to be so much of this type of thing going on these days.

AUGUSTA, Ga. - A 22-year-old woman fatally stabbed her two young children in a convenience store bathroom Thursday, police said.

A worker at Food Mart told police she saw Jeanette Michelle Hawes enter the restroom Thursday afternoon with the two children, a boy and girl, and then heard a scream, Richmond County Sheriff Ronnie Strength said.

The worker called 911, and when deputies arrived they forced the door open and found Hawes on the floor, holding a steak knife and covered in the children's blood, Strength said.

Jordon Hawes, 1, and Shakayla Hawes, 3, were pronounced dead upon arrival at the Medical College of Georgia Hospital. Both died of stab wounds to the chest, Chief Deputy Coroner Mark Bowen said.

Hawes was charged with two counts of murder and with possession of a knife during the commission of a crime. She was being held at the Richmond County jail.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2007 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Bathroom Store Killed Mother

I am literally sick to hear these stories DAILY! What makes me even more sick is that MOST of the time it is done by the "mothers" of these children, those who are supposed to protect and love their kids. This case is terrifying and to be quite honest, whether the woman is mad or not someone is responsible and needs to pay for the death of these precious little babies.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Mother Killed 2 In Store Bathroom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,