The Clinton Standoff

The Clinton Standoff - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2007 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Clinton Standoff

Peaceful end to Clinton standoff

A man who took hostages at a Hillary Clinton campaign office surrenders without a fight after a lengthy siege.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7122013.stm

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2007 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Standoff Clinton The

I dont know what you'll think, but this looks staged to me to bring more focus on Hillary.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

The Clinton Standoff History & Civil Business Politics

I've heard that opinion more than once today, that it was staged somehow. I think it was just a wacko. What a horrible thing for the office workers to go through!

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

The Clinton Standoff
A Friend

Standoff Clinton The

Well, it does match the Clinton's MO. This will help her campaign as she can no longer be attacked on issues of terrorism or crime. It wouldn't be a huge surprise if this was set up by her campaign, just one more instance of her NOT knowing aout what's going on in her campaign.

> TOPIC: The Clinton Standoff

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,