Who Wants To Marry A Us Citizen?

Who Marry Citizen - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA New reality show pushes things to the edge...
3rd Dec, 2007 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Who Wants To Marry A US Citizen?

It seems like a couple of business eager guys have a new reality show called, 'Who Wants To Marry A US Citizen?' where contestants get a chance to marry someone who is a US citizen. On CBS they were asked straight forward questions to which they gave a general reply that they are not interested in the Immigration process, but in love between the contestants. What do you think?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2007 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Us Marry Wants Who

Are you serious? laugh.gif Americans can make money out of anything. I find the idea ridiculous really and I do not see it lasting very long.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Who Wants To Marry A Us Citizen? History & Civil Business Politics

Its because of this writers strike. Its been reported that there will be lots more reality TV shows as the strike goes on longer. As more shows are out of new episodes, there will be more reality TV shows which don't require guild writers.

Yes, this is completely silly.
No, I will not be watching this one either.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Us Marry Wants Who

Here is the video trailer for it. I like the end part: One will get to stay in the US and two will probably get deported. laugh.gif Utter rubbish!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Who Wants To Marry A Us Citizen?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,