Larry Craig

Larry Craig - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

US Senator
3rd Dec, 2007 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Larry Craig

What is going on with all these politicians having gay sex around? spock.gif Or is it all a set up?

The man who outed Colorado evangelist Rev. Ted Haggard for soliciting him for gay sex is among the latest crop of homosexuals who are claiming to have had suggestive confrontations or outright sex with Idaho Sen. Larry Craig.

Mike Jones, a former prostitute who ended Haggard's career, told The Idaho Statesman that Craig paid him for sex in late 2004 or early 2005. Jones, 50, said the encounter lasted less than an hour and cost Craig $200.

Jones told the paper he recognized Craig, 62, only after the national news picked up a story in August of Craig's guilty plea for a disorderly conduct charge relating to an incident in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis airport in June.

"Once I saw Larry Craig do his news conference, that's when I go, 'My God! That guy came to see me,'" Jones is quoted saying in Sunday editions of The Statesman.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Larry Craig
A Friend

Craig Larry

Thats why they are so against gay marriage and gay rights. They are really punishing themselves for their own guilt. I think when he admitted that he did it, that was legit. Then he talked about it with his attorney and decided to go back on that and made up some ridiculous story about how he wasn't gay and he only said he did it to stop the questions.

> TOPIC: Larry Craig

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,