Robert Benchley Quotes

Robert Benchley Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Jan, 2014 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Robert Benchley One Line Quotes
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Robert Benchley Quotes

Robert Benchley Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Robert Benchley:

"It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous."

"I can't bring myself to say, 'Well, I guess I'll be toddling along.' It isn't that I can't toddle. It's just that I can't guess I'll toddle."

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing."

"Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it's compounding a felony."

"Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at the moment."

"A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down."

"An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens."

"Defining and analyzing humor is a pastime of humorless people."

"As for me, except for an occasional heart attack, I feel as young as I ever did."

"The surest way to make a mo"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Robert Benchley?

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Robert Benchley Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,