Woman Born With Feet Facing Backwards Insists...

Woman Born Feet Facing Insists - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Dec, 2007 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

I am not disabled!
3rd Dec, 2007 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

What a wonderful story of determination and courage regardless of the circumstances.

A woman, born with a rare condition, has refused to be classified as disabled.

Wang Fang, 27, of China, was born with her feet facing the wrong way, but has learned to live with her condition and recently refused a disability pension.

"I can run faster than most of my friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. There is no reason to class me as disabled," Wang said in a report published in the Daily Mail.

Doctors and her family feared she would not be able to walk properly when she was born, but now agree that she can outrun anyone she knows.

"I can walk as well as anyone else, and even run faster than them. I'm like everyone else - except of course that I put my shoes on backwards."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2007 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Insists Facing Feet Born Woman

Wow, she is awesome! Its really cool to see someone taking charge of their life and refusing to be called disabled just because everyone says they should. She is an example to everyone else as a human being. I'm very surprised she can run faster than everyone else.

> TOPIC: Woman Born With Feet Facing Backwards Insists...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,