Blacks Speak Out

Blacks Speak Out - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Dec, 2007 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Black Panthers The USA has no moral right to talk about the corruption in other countries... what do you think?
6th Dec, 2007 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Blacks Speak Out

Blacks Speak Out

Has White America forgotten what they have done? Does Louis Farrakhan have a point? WHat are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2007 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Out Speak Blacks

Farrakhan was very rude towards Mike Wallace. The Journalist was simply expressing from his own experience what he thinks about the corruption in Nigeria. This man makes anything a racial issue and I consider him a hater.

7th Dec, 2007 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Blacks Speak Out Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Has White America forgotten what they have done?

We are reminded every day what "white America" has done.

I feel no responsibility for the actions of so called White America, nor what has happened in the past. I am only responsible for how I treat others and let others apologize and be responsible for their individual actions. So no, I do not think Ferrakhan's statements are relevant, to me at least.

As to Louis Farrakhan's statements it seems that he is doing a typical diversion technique. He does not argue the merits of the Complaints against Nigeria, but rather tries to divert the question away from legitimate concerns about Nigeria's corruption problems. Regardless of the United States problems should not Ferrakhan have just said "Yes Nigeria has problems" and then given some solutions, or said "No, Nigeria is fine the way they are" and left it at that. Pointing out corruption in America does nothing to help out Nigeria.

Rather off topic, but...

Personally I think the attack on Nagasaki and Hiroshima were as legitimate as the attacks on Dresden/Berlin or London/, it was War. I think Farrakhan could have picked a better example of American Imperialism.

20th Dec, 2007 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Out Speak Blacks

Farrakhan was very rude towards Mike Wallace.

Typical. He is one of those black activists that has such a black centered agenda that he will try to talk down to anyone even his own country.

20th Dec, 2007 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Out Speak Blacks

I must be real dumb as I did not see any point to that clip over all. Now I did note it is only part one so perhaps all the stuff being shown and then the inter view is pulled together in some warped manner to show how modern USA is still mistreating just black people and not the white.

So why the show of what looked to be a gun and all the boxing at the start are they just trying to say we are going to keep fighting for their rights? or threatening non blacks? Or just trying to rise the blood of their fellow black population.

As far as the interview goes all I seen was a corrupt politician deflecting the question that he did not wish to answer back at the interviewer then spewing a bunch of irrelevant facts. After all it was not bush being asked why the USA government is as corrupt as it is. But what else would we expect from a politician.

I personally found the whole thing a farce that was made to try and get attention for attentions sake. Much like a two year old walking into the room and starting to sing because no one was looking at him.

> TOPIC: Blacks Speak Out

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,