Bible Reading In 2008 - Page 3 of 3

I do not think I will make it all the way - Page 3 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 12th Nov, 2008 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
17th Oct, 2008 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008 - Page 3

I just got a flash of revelation while looking at a 2008 calendar and figured out we have little time left before the year is through! How is everyone doing in reading the good word?

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2008 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Reading Bible

I had inner conflicts and that derailed me but I did read many books ad will continue to do so.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008
A Friend

Bible Reading In 2008 Revealed Bible The

I always try to read the bible. I am reading a lot in the first chapters of the new testament.

12th Nov, 2008 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Reading Bible

Anyone was able to actually read through the Bible from beginning and nearing the end now? I have been extra dedicated the past few weeks and I think I will make it.

12th Nov, 2008 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Reading Bible

Sadly I trailed away due to time restraints, and with the best will in the world only got half way through.
Looking on the brighter side, at least that only leaves me the other half for next year to concentrate on.

Hats off to you Saved, for working towards your goal!
Good luck reaching your target.

12th Nov, 2008 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008

That is great saved. I think I am too wrapped up in self pity and contractors. My was is not amused by it either. So I shall have to ponder a better battle plan and report back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008
A Friend

Bible Reading 2008 - Page 3

I do not think I will make it all the way through this year. I am ordering the bible on cd so I can listen to it back and forth from work. I think I will be able to get through it easier that way.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bible Reading In 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,