Bible Reading In 2008 - Page 2 of 3

I have the entire Bible on cd so I will be - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
14th Jan, 2008 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008 - Page 2

I apologise for not checking this sooner but I have begun and already wavered in not doing it everyday, but I am still doing it to finish by year end! Where did you get to diane?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2008 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Reading Bible

Hi Saved, I'm not doing as well as hoped either, but hoping to catch up!
I was planning on doing 3 and a half chapters per day, to bring it in line to finish by the end of the year, but am running about 10 chapters behind.

Not too disastrous I don't think, and I'm sure we'll both get there in the end!
Best wishes, Diane

14th Jan, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008 Revealed Bible The

No worries DianeC I am sure life will set some time aside. I am running behind also but not surprising as Bible reading is always one of my hardest chores. 13 behind but I have booked time slots for reading now and should catch up.

Remember to post questions and thoughts as we go for discussion. I should put up goals here also.

14th Jan, 2008 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Reading Bible

Hi Krakyn, are you basing it on around 3 and a half chapters a day also, or have you set yourself a different routine?

Sounds like you've got your goals firmly in place anyway, good to hear you're doing ok too!
Best wishes, Diane.

15th Jan, 2008 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Reading Bible

Yes I am trying to hit the 3 plus chapters a day though it seems to be more of a challenge then I had thought it would be..

12th Mar, 2008 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008

How is everyone doing in their Bible reading, are you keeping up with your goals? I'm trying my best.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2008 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Bible Reading 2008 - Page 2

I'm plodding on slowly. I fell behind quite badly with my reading...and unfortunately haven't managed to catch up yet! Hopefully will be able to pick back up as I go on.
Hope you are well, Saved, nice to see you here!
Best wishes, Diane.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Bible Reading In 2008
A Friend

Bible Reading 2008 The Bible Revealed - Page 2

I have the entire Bible on cd so I will be listening to it as I drive to and from work. I will get 40 minutes a day. I should have the entire bible listened to by the end of july in my estimate.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bible Reading In 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,