Commodore 64 Still Loved After All These Years

Commodore 64 Loved Years - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Apr, 2011 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Dec, 2007 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Commodore 64 Still Loved After All These Years

Who can forget the Commodore 64! Probably it was your first or second computer and even though 25 years have passed, still a favorite.

Like a first love or a first car, a first computer can hold a special place in people's hearts. For millions of kids who grew up in the 1980s, that first computer was the Commodore 64. Twenty-five years later, that first brush with computer addiction is as strong as ever.

"There was something magical about the C64," says Andreas Wallstrom of Stockholm, Sweden.

He remembers the day he first laid eyes on his machine back in 1984.

"My father brought it home together with a tape deck, a disk drive, a printer, and a couple of games...I used to sneak home during lunch to play [on it] with my friends."

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2007 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Years All Loved Commodore

I loved this computer, I spent hours playing Jumpman. The Graphics seemed great for the time.
And when I saw this post it brought back a lot of memories of trying to write simple BASIC Choose you own adventure programs.

11th Apr, 2011 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Commodore 64 Still Loved After All These Years Gaming Video & Issues Computer

They are bringing back the Commodore 64:

international QUOTE
According to the store on Commodore's website, the Commodore 64 will be available as early as mid-May, starting at $595.

The revamped Commodore 64 will ship with the Ubuntu operating system and the Commodore 1.0 OS, but users can also run the latest version of Windows

Source 5

And they will have a stylized 64 version too seems a bit pricey though.

> TOPIC: Commodore 64 Still Loved After All These Years

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,