Free Masons & The Bible

Free Masons Bible - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th Jun, 2008 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2007 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Free Masons & The Bible

Free Masons & The Bible

What does the Bible say about groups like the Free Masons?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Free Masons & The Bible
A Friend

Bible and Masons Free

I'm not completely sure. but I heard from a Mason that they have their own type of bible. I'm not even sure what a free mason is, but I know someone who claimed that her father was one and that she was supposed to join a female group sort of like the male version but for females.

22nd Feb, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Free Masons & The Bible Revealed Bible The

It is very well documented that Free Masons has a midi-evil origins and with the early enlightenment ideas. It is much much younger then the biblical times. This idea has even been accepted by the Masons themselves and they are very aware of this fact. What they have is a pseudo history of there origins that is built around there traditions and beliefs. Masons are well aware that it is a pseudo history about Abrim Abefe and the temple of Solomon. As for there bible, they accept the Christian bible. They are not religion but a order that is built on enlightenment principles that produce a stronger community. Anyone that believes in God weather Muslim, Christian, Jew of Hindu etc is allowed to be a member.

2nd Mar, 2008 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Bible and Masons Free

So I am trying to clarify Isaiah,

Masons are well aware that it is a pseudo history about Abrim Abefe and the temple of Solomon. As for there bible, they accept the Christian bible. They are not religion but a order that is built on enlightenment principles that produce a stronger community.
are you saying that they do not really have the history that started from the temple of Solomon?
Rather off topic, but...
I was just talking to someone the other day and they told me they did start that way. I am a bit confused but am interested in knowing where they did start.

5th Jun, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Bible and Masons Free

Specifically the Bible can not possibly mention th Masons per say. It was wrote before they were formed. Now if it can be proved that they practice "Whitchcraft" or demonic worship or idolize anything else then God then they are sinners and should not be joined by a true Christian.

I do believe they have Christian sects in the dominions, but over all I think they do not speak out against any given religion. I have heard they are tended towards Jewish ways. Personally I think it is more of a political body than anything else and they have values that they likely follow like any structured organization does.

Seems to me Paul Bernardo was a member and used his connections to smuggle cigarette's and booze from the States to Canada. One time very profitable business.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Free Masons & The Bible
A Friend

Free Masons & The Bible

Free masons believe in a higher power or god. It does not matter what following the believe because the only requirement is that you believe in a higher power.

The free mason tell the story of building the temple of Solomon this is where free masons came to be.

I believe the bible does not say anything against a person wanting to belong to a god fearing group.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Free Masons & The Bible

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,