Computers: Taller Or Shorter?

Computers Taller Shorter - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Feb, 2008 - 6:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Nov, 2007 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Computers: Taller or Shorter?

When sitting behind a Computer do you feel: Taller or Shorter?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Shorter Taller Computers

I have never really thought about that before. I guess in most cases it would make me feel shorter. Mainly because nearly all desks that I would normally be working at are built to accomodate a much taller person than myself. Only beign 5' 7" tall may have something to do with that as well. Today on the other hand I am feeling quite tall thinking about it simply because I am sitting at a high bar and nearly towering over my monitor.

24th Jan, 2008 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Computers: Taller Or Shorter? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Actually it was a psychological question to ascertain how intimidated you are by computers. For me I feel taller generally, but on someone's system that may be malfunctioning I am shorter at times.

I guess seating position can play a role in how intimidated you may be.

24th Jan, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Shorter Taller Computers

I feel rather dumb now actually. But for a more on topic response I have to admit I feel ten feet tall when I sit down at almost any computer. There are exception to this as some problems are simply going to make me feel about 2 feet tall.

24th Jan, 2008 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Shorter Taller Computers

No need to feel dumb, this Post is part of many similar Posts that took place last year where I was asking the same question about various things. I also expected that you would answer "taller" because you do show confidence when replying in the Computer related Boards.

5th Feb, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Heck taller! Behind a computer I'm in control of things and never let it get out of control at all. Remember the blue screen days? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2008 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Computers Taller Shorter

I would have to say I usually feel taller. In most situations I can handle anything that may come up. The only time I really run into trouble is when I have to use Linux as I'm still learning the basics on that platform.

Physically I prefer to feel taller as well. At all of the desks at work and home the monitor is below my normal eye level so I end up looking down while I am in control of the machine. I notice that whenever I'm looking up towards a monitor I'm not in control of the situation. I'm either checking on when my flight/train will be arriving or departing or I'm looking to get some other input on my situation.

> TOPIC: Computers: Taller Or Shorter?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,