Whopper Freakout

Whopper Freakout - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Dec, 2007 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Burger King stops selling the Whopper.
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2007 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout

Whopper Freakout

What happens if Burger King decides to not sell the Whopper for a day?

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2007 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Freakout Whopper

Great clips! These people just had to much fun.

Seriously though who one earth would really care if McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King dropped off the face of the earth. Their food is second rate and tasteless; are the general masses that brain washed by commercials that their taste buds are dead to actual flavor vs man made chemical tastes? I believe they are.

12th Dec, 2007 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Krakyn, I will not have you disrespecting the respected King of Burger making - Burger King. They flame grill their Burger unlike the others who fry theirs. They also put their meat between a freshly baked bun with pickles, lettuce and tomatoes to cause a yummy sensation in one's mouth and stomach!

12th Dec, 2007 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Freakout Whopper

Interesting test although I do not see Burger King proving anything. This could have been perfectly done in Mc Donalds, Wendy's...You name it with the same results on their favorite burgers.

12th Dec, 2007 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Freakout Whopper

Yes, but they got people to willingly say they hate McDonalds and they hate Wendys without any coaxing. You could not pay actors to do a better job with some of the expressions they gave.

12th Dec, 2007 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout

The point is those Big Mac Lovers for instance who are giving a Whooper would say they hate Burger King without any coaxing as well. spock.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2007 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout

Yes, but Burger King created the unique ad and McDonalds didn't, so who is the winner. Anyway, you did not seem to be complaining when you were chowing down that Whopper last week, right LDS_forever? devil.gif

12th Dec, 2007 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

JB, you perfectly know why I ate it! Because here in Trinidad, Burger King tastes just like Mc Donalds! I was shocked at first since I tasted Burger King in the US and Argentina and they do not taste NOTHING like in Trinidad.

Anyhow, the ad is pretty good.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Whopper Freakout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,