Whopper Freakout - Page 2 of 2

Perhaps JB due to the low quality of meat - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Dec, 2007 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Burger King stops selling the Whopper.
12th Dec, 2007 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout - Page 2

I hope then JB that those burgers taste a lot better in Trinidad then Canada and the USA as one could insert Card board and not see much difference. Sorry for the cost of 6 plus dollars I can get good tasting stuff like a somosa, curry dinner, Jerk chicken and rice, a small sushi dinner or a nice hot submarine sandwich. I can also go to a real restaurant and get a flame broiled burger that tastes like it was actually made from beef and not an unknown meat source.

I Guess my lack of processed food in my diet has corrupted my taste buds. Three cheers for living in a farming community where you could kill and eat fresh beef! (This is illegal nowadays due to the lack of farms being able to know good meat from bad.)

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2007 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Freakout Whopper

I will have to Email you one as a test. Of course one can create your own, but that is not logical in my country where most of the meat is of poor quality, especially as compared to Argentina. Thus for now we have to succumb, make the sacrifice and devour a tasty Whopper.

13th Dec, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Whopper Freakout Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Perhaps JB due to the low quality of meat it is spiced up to make it taste better. I will be watching for that e-mail rolleyes.gif .

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Whopper Freakout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,