Swinger House In Your Area

Swinger House Area - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2007 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

From a legal standpoint...
12th Dec, 2007 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

I am basing this Thread on the current controversy surrounding 'The Cherry Pit', a house set up in a suburban area for the purpose of swingers to come and do their thing. The Cherry Pit contends that adults come on weekends and pay a donation and do what they do. There are no signs, no ads (save for a web site) and so they say they should be free to carry on as they would in their home. What are your thoughts on this from a legal standpoint - this is not about the morality of what they do - we are discussing the law? What if they were your neighbors and your kids asked you why the neighbor always has 50 cars around their house on weekends?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2007 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Area Your House Swinger

Legally, I do not see anything wrong with it. It is a group of people who share the same lifestyle and they choose a house to do it. The only complaint people have is the amount of cars they see on weekends, it seems like a pity excuse to me to impose their morality over their neighbors (since they know what is going on inside doors). What is the difference between this and someone having huge parties every weekend? This people does not even make noise or disturb anyone. I think the neighbors are just upset about what is going on behind doors rather than outside doors. For me, that's none of their business.

JB:

What if they were your neighbors and your kids asked you why the neighbor always has 50 cars around their house on weekends?

Simply, they are having a party (which they do). There are drinks, refreshments, etc. Since there are not signs or any sort of advertisement visible for the kids to inquire, I do not see the big deal about it at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Swinger House In Your Area

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,