Post Date: 12th Dec, 2007 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards

What kind of Christmas Cards do you tend to give at Christmas Time:

1. Jolly - a joke of sorts
2. Something featuring Santa
3. Something featuring Snowmen
4. The Nativity scene
5. Something flowery (plants of the Season)
6. Fireplace, stockings, or something like that
7. Whatever comes out of the box
8. I make my own cards

Christmas Cards
Christmas Cards (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2007 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Cards Christmas

I like the ones with cartoon characters and a great punch line so it brings a smile to someone's face. Plus if you think about it, everyone shares a funny card, no one shares the serious ones.

12th Dec, 2007 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cards Christmas

I prefer a Nativity scene since I believe that's what Christmas is all about, the birth of Jesus Christ.

15th Dec, 2007 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Cards Christmas

I try to send out nativity scene cards, but I have noticed that every year, they get harder to find! This year I was searching for a few weeks until I found some. If I hadn't found any then I would have gone for snow scene ones, but never jokey, funny ones.

18th Dec, 2007 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Cards Christmas

I like the funny cards but I do apreciate a navity card it reminds me of the true meaning of christmas.
Anna

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2008 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cards
A Friend

Christmas Cards

This year I am sending out two different kinds of cards. One has the peanuts on it for those I know that are not very religious and anther one that I will send to most of the people.

Rather off topic, but...
I wonder if jb, krakyn and FarSeer will send me their addresses. Oh yeah Geenie too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2008 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cards

*smiles* Klar your all heart but no we must follow JB rules.

My wife makes cards as it is a fun thing her and her friend do and we send us on it with a nice spiritual blessing wish for them. Why because we care. Yes I write letters also no typed stuff here mate.

8th Dec, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cards Christmas

I always take very long to select any kind of card. My hubby is usually very impatient with me because sometimes, I may take a whole hour, just to choose one card! I enjoy selecting cards with profound words in it. But it all depends on the individual I am buying the card for. If it is my spouse, I may give him a religious card or sometimes, a naughty cartoon Christmas card. For those who are not very religious, I would pick a humorous card. One that I know they would love and appreciate.

I don't always give "pretty cards" since I have seen many cards with dazzling covers and when you open it, the words are very shallow or simply says, "Merry Christmas!" If I am purchasing a card for someone that only says, Merry Christmas, I might as well make the card myself!

Cards that have Santa Claus or Frosty the Snowman on it, I prefer to give to my nieces and nephews, since I believe that they are at the age where they will not understand the true meaning of Christmas.

> TOPIC: Christmas Cards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,