Can Love Be Bad Or Wrong?

Can Love Bad Wrong - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Dec, 2007 - 6:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Dec, 2007 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Can Love Be Bad Or Wrong?

In another thread, Joe Public Lindsey said:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT LOVE EVER and it comes in all forms

Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2007 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Bad Love Can

Good thread Roz. I was pondering about that statement (I haven't reply to Lindsey as yet wink.gif )

I think people in general have misconceptions about "love". Let me give a couple of examples to illustrate my point:

1. A woman is daily physically and mentally abused by her husband. Yet both say that he punishes her because he "loves her" and she believes the abuse is a form of "love".

2. Adult man falls in "love" with a minor child. The kid cannot even comprehend what love is but the adult is sure he/she is in "love". (We are seeing many cases recently in teacher-student relationships).

So I do not agree with the statement that "love" (people's sick definition of it) is never wrong and come in all forms.

14th Dec, 2007 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Can Love Be Bad Or Wrong? Health & Special Psychology

I agree with both of your examples, LDS_Forever. I've seen love in some really twisted forms, and so I agree with Lindsey that love does "come in all forms." But these are not all good, and some are very, very wrong.

> TOPIC: Can Love Be Bad Or Wrong?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,