New Hope For The Tired Teenager

New Hope Tired Teenager - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Dec, 2007 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Seems we have a new local sleep disorder being treat n the Toronto area. Should would have explained some students I new who just never seemed able to hold it together.

https://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=...81dd5be&k=83690

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teenager Tired The Hope New

This is good news, but what about adults? This sounds just like what my boyfriend is going through. It's causing all sorts of problems for him. Because he is so tired, he has memory problems and difficulty keeping his thoughts straight. There are sleep clinics in Ottawa, where we live, but they take months to get an appointment.

18th Jun, 2008 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

New Hope For The Tired Teenager History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (Daria @ 18-Jun 08, 11:22 AM)
This is good news, but what about adults?

I totally agree! I am not in Canada so I am not sure what is available over the counter for medication but I currently take Melatonin for sleep issues. I thought they were describing me in the article! I do find that my dreams are kind of "weird" though but it does not leave me to groggy the next morning as long as I take it at a decent hour the night before.

If Melatonin is something you can get under "nutritional/dietary supplements" it might be worth a try for him. I use 3mg. Good luck because I know life is no fun when living like this!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have you tried Melatonin? Does it work the very first time you take it?

My boyfriend was some kind of root in pill form and it worked amazingly well for the first night, then he had to keep taking double and triple doses the following nights for him to fall asleep. He stopped taking it, because he didn't want to take too much and just the one pill did nothing.

19th Jun, 2008 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Have you tried Melatonin? Does it work the very first time you take it?

I am not sure if that was directed to me or to any reader? I will answer it though.

I have been taking Melatonin for about a year. It did work when I first started it and it seems to work most times. There are times when I just can't sleep at all and they don't work---but those are few and far between.

I would suggest having him try it--it can't hurt, but it might help! sleep.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>

<p><SPAN class=International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok, I have a little update. The "root" pill that my boyfriend was taking was "Valerian Root" and it apparently has Melatonin in it. For him too, it did not work all the time.

I have noticed, however, that when he can't sleep, he watches TV or plays on the computer. I find both activities can keep me awake when I am tired, so I suggested that he read a book instead when he can't sleep. We will see how well this works.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not use net talk in writing. It is also not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
> TOPIC: New Hope For The Tired Teenager

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,