Tom Tancredo

Tom Tancredo - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Dec, 2007 - 10:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA As President of the USA
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2007 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Tancredo

Tom Tancredo

Can Tom Tancredo be elected U.S. president?
Why Fox News host said he 'might well be' nation's leader in 2008
Ref. https://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53876

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2007 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Tancredo Tom

Well, he has one of the key topics for the true conservative base covered. "Fly Over Country" wants border and national security, a conservative fiscal policy and a smaller federal government. The key question is...is he good on TV. Sad but true, this is now a vital criteria for our new leaders. The direct candor may play well on TV. However, the only way I can see his winning the nomination is if McCain self-destructs (highly likely) and Giuliani has a few more ghost in the closet we don't know about (this is possible). Then it would be between he and Romney and that means he would definitely have a chance. His main problem is that he has a one topic platform and isn't known for much other than his boarder stance.

I still like McCain's or Giuliani's chances if they don't destroy each other through the primaries and nomination process.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

23rd Jan, 2007 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Tom Tancredo History & Civil Business Politics

He's also known for a strong Constitutional stand. With GWB saying "it's just a piece of paper," he told the world how he really feels about the rights of the people. Tancredo would (hopefully) remain strong on this issue, and the many other serious items people are concerned about. Here is a link to his congressional website with a listing of the issues and his stance on each:
https://tancredo.house.gov/issues/

If he can speak well publicly and has a good speechwriter, I think he could do well. I'm not sure he has the financial backing that McCain and Giuliani have, though.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2007 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tancredo Tom

Tom Tancredo Leaves Republican Prez Campaign, Endorses Mitt Romney

Des Moines, IA (LifeNews.com) -- GOP hopeful Tom Tancredo made it official on Thursday by dropping out of the race for the Republican nomination and throwing his support behind Mitt Romney. Tancredo, a pro-life congressman from Colorado, had made illegal immigration his top issue and hoped his pro-life views would help him catch fire. During a press conference, Tancredo said he dropped out so candidates who are not as harsh on illegal immigration wouldn't benefit from his staying in the race -- referring to Mike Huckabee and John McCain. "I fear remaining in this race, one which I cannot win, would contribute to the nomination of one of these candidates," he said. He said he endorsed Romney primarily on the illegal immigration issue and cited actions the former Massachusetts governor had taken that pleased him. Tancredo also mentioned Huckabee's recent surge in the polls as a contributing factor to his decision to leave the GOP presidential race.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat3555.html

> TOPIC: Tom Tancredo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,