Mormon Battle Rants

Mormon Battle Rants - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Jan, 2008 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
26th Dec, 2007 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Mormon Battle Rants

Mormon Battle Rants

With the addition of the Book of Mormon Battles Role-playing Game to Nephi Role-playing Game I am opening this Rant Thread so players can state how strategically superior they are at the game.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2007 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Rants Battle Mormon

You know, strategically superior isn't at all what I will be ranting about....more like superior stupidity! I am lost already--all I was doing was reading the guide and rules and then I clicked on Reclaim lands, after I had clicked on a whole bunch of other things and tried them, and it took half my turns and gold! It says that my peasants are 100% happy but it also said I paid them too little.

When I first did the main screen that showed everything I had it said payout was 99%--I knew that couldn't be right so I looked around and couldn't find anything that told me what percent should be paid...so I thought I would put a really low number in case I came upon a payday before I got the question answered. Can you tell me if I missed something where that information is stated and here is where the Superior Stupidity comes in--I didn't know how to actually start the game--I was clicking on the side things to see what or where to go.

Thanks for your help. I am really new to RPG's but am willing to try them!

29th Dec, 2007 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battle Rants Studies Doctrine Mormon

No need to put yourself down. In this game you are controlling an army and people so there is a bit of strategy (battling / morale / taxation) and a bit of luck to gain resources (exploring). We have similar RPGs here that work on the same engine: Ruler of Kings, Emperor of Asia, etc. I just added a Thread with specific rules and tips to start, however if there is something still unanswered feel free to ask here. Later I will add some screen shots.

3rd Jan, 2008 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Rants Battle Mormon

As with other similar RPGs... I remain unchallenged as leader of the Nephites. The other pitiful tribes cannot muster the effort to encroach upon my soldiers and I am sure they will blame it on our superior armor as the Lamanites did in times past.

8th Jan, 2008 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Rants Battle Mormon

11 days and 20 hours left and as with other Battles, GameMaster has taken over the Promised Land and subdued all others who thinketh their plight to win victory over this land.

25th Jan, 2008 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Mormon Battle Rants

54 days, 23 hours left. This round I decided to lead the Lamanties. I see other wannabes all around, but they are so far away from me that I have not even bothered to check if they are fellow brethren or foe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2008 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battle Rants

The Lamanites are in full control. I see smaller Kingdoms struggling, perhaps they do not know how to tax their people or use peasant morale, but this is all to my advantage - the Lamanites will conquer.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Battle Rants
A Friend

Mormon Battle Rants Mormon Doctrine Studies

Looks like SOMEONE is afraid of a little competition. That's ok. There will be more battles. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mormon Battle Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,