Big Baby Causes Sensation In Cancun

Big Baby Sensation Cancun - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Feb, 2007 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14.5 pounds!
1st Feb, 2007 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Do you imagine having a baby this big? My goodness! And it's not the record of the biggest baby who weighed 22 pounds in 1955.

CANCUN, Mexico (AP) - He is called "Super Tonio," and at a whopping birth weight of 14.5 pounds, the little fellow is causing a sensation in this Mexican resort city.

Cancun residents have crowded the nursery ward's window to see Antonio Vasconcelos, who was born early Monday by Caesarean section. The baby drinks 5 ounces of milk every three hours, and measures 22 inches in length.

"We haven't found any abnormality in the child, there are some signs of high blood sugar, and a slight blood infection, but that is being controlled so that the child can get on with his normal life in a few more days," Narciso Perez Bravo, the hospital's director, said on Wednesday...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Sep 24 16:32:04 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I wish there was more on big baby causes sensation in cancun should be elaborated fast maybe that understanding so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Big Baby Causes Sensation In Cancun

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,