Wizmark Presents...

Wizmark Presents - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Feb, 2007 - 4:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Feb, 2007 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Wizmark Presents...

A TALKING URINAL CAKE!

Yes, Wizmark is now making available the Wizmark. This is a talking urinal cake with a message for those about to drink and drive. Gentlemen, just imagine your urinal cake giving you the following message before you go home...

Hey, you! Yeah, you! Having a few drinks? Then, listen up! Think you've had one too many? Maybe it's time to call a cab or call a sober friend for a ride home. It's sure safer and a hell of a lot cheaper than a DWI! Make the smart choice tonight. Don't drink and drive!"

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/WolfFi...=1974227&page=1

If you weren't drunk you might actually think you were after your urinal cake dishes out some sage advice! OH, and women don't think you have been left out. Wizmark is working on a device to spread the safety news to the female bathrooms.

Wizmark...it's not your father's urinal cake!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 12th Feb, 2007 - 8:45am

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2007 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Presents Wizmark

Most drunks will pass it off as the alcohol working on their minds, but I guess if it does change someone's mind then it is worth it.

13th Feb, 2007 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Wizmark Presents... UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

My first guess was that drunks would first try to drowned out the sound from the urinal cake and end up splashing stuff on their pants. However, I can see this bringing up a whole new market of gag-urinal cakes with "other" interesting messages to spread.

13th Feb, 2007 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Presents Wizmark

What the heck is a urinal cake? And why would one speak to you? I never heard of such a thing.

> TOPIC: Wizmark Presents...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,