Iran Goes Star Trek

Iran Star Trek - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Iran launches a research rocket...
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2008 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran Goes Star Trek

Iran Goes Star Trek

Iranians inaugurate space project

Iran launches a research rocket to inaugurate its first home-built space centre, state TV reports.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/m...ast/7225699.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Trek Star Iran

Iran 'fires second space rocket'

Iran says it has launched its second space rocket this year, part of plans to put an Iranian-made satellite in orbit.
Ref. Source 9

28th Nov, 2008 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Iran Goes Star Trek UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I guess the space race is now broadening and any who can are getting their own satellites up so like the States they can spy on their neighbors and have first hand information.

So I have to ponder when does satellite sabotage start in full earnest?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Iran Goes Star Trek
A Friend

Trek Star Iran

With more and more space junk being sent into orbit I think that soon we will have to start limiting what is sent up. Or have a small ship up at the space station to collect some of this junk and reuse it somehow as part of other ships and items of use.

28th Nov, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Trek Star Iran

Yes as from what I understand the junk already there is causing issue for the shuttle launches. Be nice to haul it in and recycle it all.

13th Jan, 2009 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Iran Goes Star Trek

Iran wants to feed more on all that oil money she got. I hope they understand that all good things (for them) do not happen forever and if they intend to keep up their space program they better be serious and invest there rather than all the nuclear hype that will land some bombs on their heads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Iran Star Trek

Iran in Space

Iran's Press TV Shows Launch of 3 Satellite Rockets. Ref. ABC News

> TOPIC: Iran Goes Star Trek

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,