Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim - Page 3 of 3

Name: Employee Country: Title: My [alleged] - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Sep, 2012 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Kidnapped Victim 2008
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim - Page 3

Name: Paula

Comments: None is saying not to state the facts however petty comments can be kept
to yourself. Paul Salandy was indeed married but was in the midst of filing for divorce. As far as those other claims I am not sure if they are true or not however I will find out the truth. Like Liz said it's one thing to state the facts but be please be aware of his family. None deserves that type of death.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Victim Kidnapped Salandy Paul

Name: Mickey

Comments: Hi, please can you tell me if this is the Paul Salandy-defour that got caught bringing 6 kilo of Cocaine into the UK & was imprisoned in 1992 [for] 18yrs and was deported in 2001 back to Trinidad. He was arrested with a US marine / bodyguard called Hector, who got 8 yrs and deported after 3. Paul was with a lady from Birmingham UK when he called in to see me and I thought them as a couple, (wife, I'm not sure), who was also from Trinidad, he had been shot 4 or 5 times previously. I was in Prison with him during the 90's and found him to be a true gent always.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2010 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Andreita

Comments: Hi Mickey , yes I think that it is the same Paul Salandy that you mean. he used to be married with a lady from the UK, Birmingham.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim
A Friend

Page 3 Victim Kidnapped Salandy Paul

Andreita, So my friend is dead, I know he had been shot a couple of times a few years ago. Problem is when you live in their world, money is more important than life itself and as Paul was a god fearing man, always very religious in his chatting and his letters to me. It is like we are talking about 2 different people. He and his common law wife were sat in my lounge 2 days before being deported back to Trinidad. I remember he lent me a "cook book" that had been on sale to raise funds for the school and promised me a copy, hence I never recieved it. But I have got to say, he was one of the kindest people I know. Just goes to show life is short if you are in the wrong kind of company.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use "and" and not "&" in place of it.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Victim Kidnapped Salandy Paul

Name: JQ

Comments: Everyone has their faults in life, no one is perfect and no one deserves to be murdered in the way that Paul Salandy was. Did the police ever catch anyone over it?

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2012 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim

Name: Employee

Title: My [alleged] Experience

Comments: I worked with Mr. Salandy in his travel agency for almost one year and I must say no one has a right to die like that, but he was always a very shady person, very nice but very shady. He would organize trips to LaGunamar offering packages to the public and people would book with us and it always turned out to be a disaster. There was this one time where he had offered the public a weekend package (leave Friday evening and return Sunday night) and the people got stranded over there for 3 extra days because they had no plane to bring them back to Trinidad. I was taking calls from these upset and angry people one of them said she left her "Baby" with her mother and has to return to work and can't. I also received threats from these people. On normal days men would call and they would threaten us (staff) that if Mr, Salandy doesn't "Pay" them they would shoot up the place with us in it, I ended up leaving before he was kidnapped and killed. There are a lot more experiences I can share but it'll take some time. I wasn't surprised when I heard the news

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,