Cloverfield

Cloverfield - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Cloverfield
27th Jan, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Cloverfield

Someone told me this is just a remake of one of those Japanese flicks but I dont know if that is true. Anyone saw this yet?

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2008 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Cloverfield

It took me a little while to get around to seeing this one. I must say I enjoyed it. It has to be one of the most unusual films I have ever seen because it was entirely from the point of view of a camcorder, yes a camcorder. What most would consider very amateur filming is really great footage of love, desperation, death and anticipation.

A word of warning... do know that you need to have a quick mind for this film, it is not the kind of film to watch with someone that regularly asks "Where are they now", "What just happened?", etc. I think if you have ever did any kind of video recording then you can relate to this film, and since I have done a lot in my time I was able to relate very well. At the end the film does leave you with many unanswered questions, but that's the beauty of it.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Cloverfield
A Friend

Cloverfield Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I liked seeing this movie and the way it was done was great. The fact that it left many unanswered questions makes a great way to have a sequel. Not that I like sequels but you want answers for what the heck was that and what happened to it. I would give this movie 1.5 stars

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Cloverfield

Cloverfield

What is your review for the film called, 'Cloverfield' written by Drew Goddard?

Cloverfield
Cloverfield (Hover)

> TOPIC: Cloverfield

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,