Dragon Valor game review

Dragon Valor Game Review - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Jan, 2008 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Dragon Valor game review
A Friend

Dragon Valor game review

Dragon Valor is a one player RPG game for playstation.  This game is rated Teen for animated violence.  I thought that this game was going to be really good, or at least, it started out pretty good and then really started to bite eggs.  :smile.gif

You are the first dragon slayer, a fearless hero who must combat the most horrific of enemies.  Vanquish evil, marry the heroine, and continue your heroic legacy with each new generation.  The only problem I had with it, was the changing of the generations.  You got all this cool stuff to build up your first character to only not have the stuff in the next generation.  As you continue through the generations, the enemies get harder and harder and your character seems very weak.  I never did finish this game.  I just found it pointless to keep playing it and just ended up getting frustrated with it.

If anyone has beaten this game, I would really like to hear about the ending.

I give this game an overall rating:
:starorange:

I rate the graphics:
:starorange: (The graphics could have been better on this game too.  The only decent graphics were in the very few mini animated movies in the game)

I rate the gameflow (storyline):
:starorange: (The generations were short or too long and not enough stuff to really build up a truly strong character after the first generation changed.)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Dragon Valor game review
A Friend

review game Valor Dragon

well mssl i agree with you on all ofthe review except  the rating it dont even get a rating in my book lol i just didnt like it one bit it just didnt grab my attention i was not impressed.....

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2008 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Dragon Valor game review Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: Kadum

Comments: I beat this game. Anna / Mihael defeat the mighty Dragon Dahaka, then walk to the nearest village. On the way they try to explain to each other what a Dragon Valor really is, and the story ends with a dramatic fade out.

> TOPIC: Dragon Valor game review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,