Harkon Introduction

Harkon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Mar, 2008 - 9:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Welsh Patriot & Druid
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Harkon Introduction
A Friend

Harkon Introduction

Hi in previous games I was known as Harkon
My introduction to RPG was via the Fighting Fantasy book range.
Then Lone Wolf and table top RPG and fantasy Wargaming.
I studied sociology and philosophy at University and I work with people every day.
I have a very creative imagination and belive that an exercise of the mind is a good thing every day. I have an interest in the Morrowind and Oblivion games as well as historical simulations and study. I am looking to relax into a world of sword and sorcery where brains usually beat brawn. I can contribute knowledge patience and wit.
I hope to be a good fair player and be loyal to a game of challenges and virtual glory.

Thank you Harkon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Harkon

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Germany 1939 and register on those.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Plugged, Cozyville and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Stuff Page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move.

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please do ask detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2008 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,098
Flag Posts: 51,755
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.49 FP
Charm: 394

Harkon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, of the the 30+ RPGs we have here which one were you looking to participate in? Maybe if you tell us the kind / type you are looking for then we can guide you better.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Harkon Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Harkon

I am having a go at Sryth at the moment, it's going well so I'm happy.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Harkon

Okay, because although you have the post count your activity is only 26% if you were thinking about Medieval, the others do not require that, however continue as you were, thanks for your input.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Harkon Introduction

User Harkon, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a donation. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Harkon Introduction

Harkon, thanks for your donation, it was surprising too because I thought you were not much into the site. As you can see your Thread was moved to the Rave Section. Let me know if you want to use the current credit for double FP or just keep it there for now. Thanks!

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Harkon Introduction
A Friend

Harkon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

My Pleasure, I know it's not a lot; but "little and often" as they say...
I gain great pleasure in reading people's views, and I hope my contributions are of value.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Harkon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,