Rockband

Rockband - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Jan, 2008 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video: Start A Band, Rock The World
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2007 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Rockband

Rockband

What is your review for Rockband, the video game?

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Rockband

This is a nice game. My wife and her and niece played for several hours again last night and they love it. I have played on the guitar a little bit myself but I have not played with the drums any. My sister in law likes to sing on it. I have not heard any complaints and they have even invested in a second guitar already and don't seem to have an issue with the cost at all. I know they have already enjoyed hours of time on this game.

This is the X-Box version just in case it makes a difference.

28th Jan, 2008 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Rockband Gaming Video & Issues Computer

How would you 'win' in a game like this? You have to just press the guitar buttons in time with the colors on the screen?

28th Jan, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Rockband

It is actually pretty cool. There are five colored objects on the screen that scroll down towards you. As you reach them you must hold down the corresponding color on the arm of the guitar as well as push a lever on the body of the guitar as you would if you were strumming a real guitar. It can be difficult as you may have to push 1 or 3 buttons and be able to keep up with the tempo change in different songs.

28th Jan, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Rockband

Do you hear the sounds as you press the buttons or is it a case of the guitar guy is already playing and you have to keep up regardless to whether you are in sync or not?

28th Jan, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Rockband

Actually the way this plays is basically you are the guitar player, and you get to hear all of the other instruments but you only hear the guitar when you hit the notes properly. You did hear a little thud if you miss one but in most cases it goes faster than you notice the thud anyhow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2008 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Rockband

The other day I saw on Ellen a featured 9 or 11 year old that was playing something similar to this, but he was doing it so expertly that I could not tell if the music was playing regularly or if he was doing it. He was of course featured because he was so good at it.

> TOPIC: Rockband

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,