Chicken Recipes

Chicken Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Mar, 2008 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Jan, 2008 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Chicken Recipes

I am hoping that by starting this thread, members will share their delicious chicken recipes. The following is my favourite Campbell Chicken recipe because it is delicious and best of all, you spend less time in the kitchen! biggrin.gif

CHICKEN AND STUFFING SKILLET

INGREDIENTS

1 tablespoon of butter or margarine
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 box of Stove Top stuffing or Pepperidge Farm One Step Stuffing Chicken Mix
1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese

METHOD

Heat butter or margarine in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet.

Prepare stuffing in skillet as directed on the package.

Return chicken to skillet. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and heat through. Serves four.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2008 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Recipes Chicken

Geenie, sounds delicious! I wonder though, could I replace the box of Stove Top stuffing or Pepperidge Farm One Step Stuffing Chicken Mix for homemade chicken stuffing?

30th Jan, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Chicken Recipes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't see why not LDS. In fact, I believe homemade goods are far more superior than what you buy from the store. The store bought goods always have a slightly artificial after taste, whereas the homemade food is always fresher and delicious. In addition to this, you have the final say in what ingredients should be in the food rather than settle for what is in the box! So I say go for it!

1st Feb, 2008 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Recipes Chicken

Okay here is another Campbell's recipe. The name of this recipe is "Italian Chicken & Peppers" but don't be fooled by the title. I would not consider this to be true Italian but it is close enough I suppose. I have added a few ingredients of my own which I will indicate in bold letters. Nevertheless, enjoy people!

ITALIAN CHICKEN & PEPPERS FOR A CROWD

INGREDIENTS

3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (or you may also use olive oil)
4 lbs boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
4 medium sweet peppers or bell peppers, cut into slender strips
4 medium onions coarsely chopped
4 cloves of minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 jar of Prego Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce or you may use Ragu Mushroom sauce
Freshly cooked spaghetti
Ground chillies or Mc Cormick Crushed Red Pepper
Chief's Italian Seasoning or Oregano

METHOD

Heat vegetable oil or olive oil in a saucepot. Flavour the oil with about one teaspoon of the minced garlic. Sautee for about 20 seconds and then remove the garlic remains. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, stirring often. Add onions, garlic, sweet peppers or bell peppers and allow to sautee for about 1 minute. Add Prego or Ragu sauce, stir slowly and heat through. Sprinkle ground chillies (or crushed red pepper), italian seasoning (or oregano) to your taste. Serve over the spaghetti. Serves 15.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Chicken Recipes
A Friend

Recipes Chicken

Here's a simple chicken recipe I learned from my mom. It has no name so I'll call it 7-up chicken. Also, a problem with this recipe is that I have no exact measurement since I use instinct measure when I cook (and other stuff that I cook) but I'll provide an estimate. biggrin.gif

Ingredients:
8 pieces chicken thigh (the best chicken part for this recipe)
3/4 liter 7-Up or Sprite (the regular one and not the diet one)
700 ml Oyster Sauce
2 cups soy sauce (mushroom soy sauce if available)
Garlic.. lots of it, as this will help with the flavor (or add some garlic powder but natural garlic is preferable).

Process:
Marinade - Simple mix the 7-up, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and crushed garlic and then marinade the chicken for a day.

Drain the chicken and put the chicken in a broiler or an oven proof container. Add a little marinade to the bowl as that could be the sauce of the chicken. Put some of the crushed garlic from the marinade at the top of each chicken. Broil(preferably)it or bake it to 180 F until you see some part of the chicken roasted black.

Serve!

> TOPIC: Chicken Recipes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,