The Underground

The Underground - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th Dec, 2005 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2005 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

The Underground

The Underground

If the Architect were to establish a Board called "The Underground", what do you think the theme / subject matter should be about?

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2005 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Underground The

I actually am not sure. But while I think about it, is this going to be an open board or for donating members only? Might reflect my ideas differently. Definitely something out of the ordinary.

16th Dec, 2005 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

The Underground Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well it can go either way, for donating or non-donating Members depending on the info. Keep in mind we already have a Board for 'secret tips', etc. So this would have to be either some kind of trash talk Board or something unique - nothing illegal of course.

16th Dec, 2005 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Underground The

If you'd like my two cents.. or whatever monetary exchange you'd like to use, smile.gif The "Unleashed" board of the RPG forum I came from was basically for saying what you wanted without fear of "retribution" in the form of in-character goings on. It wasn't used, because the forums there have recently degraded into little more than spam and name-calling, mud-slinging and just about anything else negative you can imagine. I haven't been here long enough and haven't even begun to really explore this place fully to have more constructive advice than that.

17th Dec, 2005 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Underground The

Nightvision, a Board where anything goes, is that what you are saying? We have thought about that in the past, but we want to maintain constructive posts no matter which Board it is in. We also have a Board for rants about anything in the Mature section already, it is called, "What is Bordering You?".

17th Dec, 2005 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

The Underground

Yes, JB. Thank you -- that is what I was trying to say. An "Anything Goes" board. I see where you would be concerned about posts still being constructive, but with the high level of participation required to even -get- to the board, it doesn't sound like it would end up anything like the "Unleashed" board where I came from.

There, all you had to do was register and you could post obscenities or graphic pictures with nudity, etc. You said a couple of posts back up about a "trash talk" board. Can you explain that a little to me? Do you mean gossip-type posts?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2005 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

The Underground

"The Underground" makes me think of conspiracy theories, urban legends, myth-busters, etc.

It also reminds me of the Underground Railroad and similar activities by resistance efforts during wartime.

"Flying low on the radar" as opposed to "acting in broad daylight."

17th Dec, 2005 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

The Underground Community News FAQ & Feedback

QUOTE (NightVision)
You said a couple of posts back up about a "trash talk" board. Can you explain that a little to me? Do you mean gossip-type posts?

I meant the kind of talk you would get while 'hanging out', however, the more I think about it the more I see that this Board needs a specific reason other than generalities.

QUOTE (FarSeer)
"The Underground" makes me think of conspiracy theories, urban legends, myth-busters, etc.

We have the Unusual Board to take care of those...

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Underground

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,