Teens And Money

Teens Money - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Teens And Money

I have some best friends that like just go all crazy about how good someone is just because they have money and I like try to tell them that its no big deal because money doesn't make you a good person or even successful cause you can have money and not be happy or get the money from selling drugs. They don't listen to me anyway cause they only think about having the latest stuff. I just don't get why teens are so hooked on money. Am I like the only teen that isn't?

Reconcile Edited: SxyTeenGirl on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:47am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Teens And Money
A Friend

Money Teens

In the digital age that we are living in all teens that I know are wanting all the latest technology. They do not seem to mind how they get them either. I am glad that your able to resist the draw of money and the latest in the tech trends. I would hope more teens would be able to resist these technologies too.

> TOPIC: Teens And Money

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,