Epidural Kills

Epidural Kills - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Jan, 2009 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Epidural Kills

Epidural Kills

An inquest jury finds that a mother who died after mistakenly receiving an epidural anaesthetic in her arm was unlawfully killed.
Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2008 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Kills Epidural

News has a way to be very timely with these threads rolleyes.gif (yes, I am seven months pregnant!). Anyhow, after reading this article the title is misleading. The Epidural did not kill this woman but the wrong administration of the drug. They gave it to her on her arm instead of her spine. It surprises me though that the victim did not realize it since she was a nurse herself. I think she just thought they were administering saline through IV little she knew they were administering the drug itself!

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Epidural Kills Health & Special Psychology

Epidural risk lower than thought

The risks of epidurals and spinal anaesthetics may be being overstated, a study suggests.
Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Epidural Kills

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,