Chocolate Valentine

Chocolate Valentine - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Feb, 2008 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ready to get some Chocolate for Valentines Day?
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chocolate Valentine

Chocolate Valentine

As you like it - Taste test shows there's a chocolate for everyone

Buying your sweetheart the most expensive chocolates you can find for Valentine's Day may not be the best investment. In a blind taste test of dipped chocolates, there was no clear consensus on which local chocolatier makes the best. Culinary experts and Deseret Morning News staffers rated the cheapest caramels - Hershey's Pot of Gold at $12 per pound - as the worst. But the most expensive, $26-per-pound Xocolate candies, were near the bottom. The experts rated caramels from Cummings Studio Chocolates as tops; staffers ranked them at the bottom, in a tie with Hershey's.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695250427,00.html

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2008 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Valentine Chocolate

I love to receive chocolate for valentines day, either Cadburys or Lindt would be my favorite, but I never turn down chocolate whatever the make! laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Chocolate Valentine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,