Miscarried Fetus 'mistakenly' Placed In Mom's Bag

Miscarried Fetus ' Mistakenly' Mom' - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Feb, 2008 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Feb, 2008 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

This is absolutely unacceptable! I cannot believe someone would actually do this! I really want to believe it was an accident of some sort. I just don't understand how the fetus could have ended up on this woman's bag!

An Australian woman was devastated to find her miscarried fetus had been mistakenly packed into a bag with her belongings by hospital staff.

The woman is still trying to cope with the shock of losing her child as well as the trauma of finding the body in her bag in her Ballarat Base Hospital room in December.

The incident is one of a string of lawsuits against the hospital in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia, in the past two months. But Ballarat Health Services say there is no cause for alarm.

The woman, who has other children, was 18 weeks pregnant when she went to the hospital with bad bleeding. Despite the efforts of staff, she lost the baby.

The woman was admitted to the hospital and was recovering from the miscarriage.

Hours after she lost her baby she went to her personal items bag, which is given to patients by the hospital to store clothes and other items.

As she put her hands into the bag she came upon a package labeled with her name and wrapped in a towel.

The woman unwrapped the package and found the fetus...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Sep 20 11:55:39 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
In my opinion miscarried fetus 'mistakenly' placed in mom's bag it should be investigated quickly to understand miscarried fetus 'mistakenly' placed and know and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Miscarried Fetus 'mistakenly' Placed In Mom's Bag

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,