Barron Hilton

Barron Hilton - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Feb, 2008 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Paris Hilton's younger brother
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Barron Hilton

Barron Hilton

Paris Hilton's younger brother Barron Hilton was arrested Tuesday morning for allegedly driving under the influence, authorities said.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080212/ap_en_...ilton_s_brother

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2008 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Hilton Barron

Who would of even cared except for the fact that his sister's name is Paris Hilton?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Barron Hilton
A Friend

Barron Hilton History & Civil Business Politics

I think people care because of how wealthy the Hiltons are. You do not hear a lot about the elder sister Nicole. It seems the two younger ones are going to spend their money on defense lawyers.

14th Feb, 2008 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Hilton Barron

E! was just saying that his bail was set at US$5,000, but his parents refused to bail him out because they wanted to teach him a lesson. Seems like Barron Hilton is just as wild as his sister Paris. To continue, Barron's friends came to bail him out, but by that time the bail was set at US$25,000 because he had felony charges laid for driving with a forged license. I'm not finished yet... the car he was driving was involved in an accident that was not resolved. Talk about killing your reputation.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Feb, 2008 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Hilton Barron

Any publicity is good publicity! This kid just inked his reputation and his audition for his own reality TV show. Now if he can only spew catchy pop phrases, he is gold! A wise cracking, anti-authoritarian, teenage-heir that just cant keep outta trouble but just loves life. Keep it up lad, you'll make millions! Why can I really see this happening?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

14th Feb, 2008 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Barron Hilton

I don't know about that, first he may be looking at juvenile detention for starters. Forging a license, driving drunk and using a car that has been involved in a 'hit and run' isn't what I would call a walk in the park.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2008 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Barron Hilton

JB, if Ms Lohan, Spears and Hilton can run around and wreck cars on suspended licenses, while going through a DUI among a host of other charges, this kid has no previous bad experiences with the law (or of course we would have heard of them) so daddy gets great legal representation and jr gets off with a slap. Heck if he actually serves a day or to in juvy detention...all the better. Think of how many headlines! It isnt like they are going to lock him away for good and he gets that all-desired bad boy reputation. As long as it wasnt vehicular manslaughter...jr is going to be just fine! Forging a license might at worst get him another year of waiting before he can legally get a license.

Forging a license equals anti-authoritarian...he is a rebel.
Driving drunk equals fun loving...a party boy.
Using a 'hit and run car" shows he is a reckless free spirit.

Adults see this and think idiot. If he can get off a few wisecracks about his trouble...kids will think he is cool. Gee, I should be this kids PR guy. Now if he can only chew gum and walk at the same time or at least really close together.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Barron Hilton
A Friend

Barron Hilton Politics Business Civil & History

I have to agree with Vincenzo here. The boy will get off with hardly anything done to him why? because his parents are rich really rich. All of us have heard the saying "money talks" well it is true. If this person had no money of if his parents had no money we would not even be hearing of it. HE would not be top news anywhere. Even the local paper would mention it on page six or seven and barely a paragraph. The kid would take his licks like one of our kids and serve a few days in juvenile detention before being released to his parents. HE would have to wait till he is 18 to get a license and probably have to do community service for his crimes.

But since it such rich lad that did all of this it IS headline news and the reports will be on this like a swarm of bees. They will sensationalize him and make him out to be a victim and they will give him a slap on the hands and tell him to behave. Then if he does it again it will just make him more popular and every teen boy in the world will want to be just like him and get away with all he is getting by with.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Barron Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,